This healthy pasta recipe is filled with the goodness of vegetables, very easy to make and a delicious way of eating vegetables.
Healthy vegetable pasta, which is my recipe for the day is a perfect dish if you have fussy eaters at home and you are looking for ways to make them eat vegetables.
And, if you are on a weight loss journey then do save this recipe. It’s very easy to make, filling and has all the goodness of vegetables.
We have been traveling continuously for the last few days and there are many more plans to travel in the next few months.
Generally, you end up eating a lot of not so healthy things while traveling. So I try to eat as much healthy food as possible before leaving for a trip and even after coming back.
This healthy vegetable pasta was our lunch on the day we had our flight from Dubai.
Apart from being a healthy dish, there are a few other reasons for having this recipe before you start your journey like it’s very easy to make so you don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen and can spend the saved time in making last-minute travel arrangements.
Another reason is that it’s a great way of clearing your fridge by using the raw vegetables left in it.
I have used the vegetables which were there in my fridge; you can use vegetables of your choice.
Also, in this recipe, I have used Conchiglie, also known as shells or seashells pasta, you can use any pasta variety of your choice.
However, I feel that Conchiglie goes the best in this recipe. If you can’t find Conchiglie, you can also use elbow pasta, farfalle or any other pasta of similar size.
More easy vegan pasta recipes
- Vegan Pasta with spinach
- Cherry tomato pasta with mushrooms and spinach
- Vegan pasta Bolognese
- Vegan Orzo with mushroom & green peas
If you try this healthy vegetable pasta recipe on my blog and like it, then please don’t miss to rate it in the comments section below.
Step by step photo instructions
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links shared in my blog are affiliate links and I will get benefited if you buy products from them at no extra cost to you. However, I have personally used most of these products hence recommending them to you. You are free to buy them from anywhere also.
How to make easy veg pasta?
Healthy vegetable pasta
- 400 gms conchiglie you can use any pasta of your choice
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1.5 cups bite size broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 5-6 grated garlic cloves you can change the quantity as per your taste
- 1.5 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes or as per your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Boil pasta as per the instructions given on the packet.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, saute for a few seconds and then add in the onions. Saute till onions become translucent.
- Next, add in the carrots. Saute for around a minute and then add in the mushrooms. Cook till the moisture of mushrooms gets evaporated.
- When the mushrooms are done add broccoli, red bell pepper, and sweet corn kernels. Stir fry 2-3 minutes or till vegetables are cooked but still crunchy.
- Now, add oregano, chili flakes, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and add boiled pasta to it. Mix again and let it cook for a minute and then switch off the gas.
- Your easy and healthy vegetable pasta is ready to eat.