White Bean Salad
Mediterranean white bean salad is a delicious and easy to make vegetarian and gluten-free salad recipe. This easy bean salad has a unique medley of textures and flavors which everyone loves.
Servings 3 people
- 2.5 cups cooked/ canned white beans
- 1 cup feta cheese cubes
- 1 medium-sized tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup sliced olives both black and green are fine
Ingredients for the salad dressing
- 3 tbsp lemon juice adjust as per taste
- 3 cloves of garlic grated
- 1.5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper adjust as per taste
- Salt as per taste
Mix all the ingredients of the dressing and keep aside.
In a large all the remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing, toss well. Check and adjust the seasoning. Enjoy!
- There are different types of white beans available in the market but Cannellini beans are the best option for this salad.
- Both fresh and canned beans can be used in this salad. If cooking at home, make sure not to overcook the beans otherwise the salad will turn mushy.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 749mg | Potassium: 889mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1320IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 386mg | Iron: 5mg