Peanut Butter Noodles
Perfect for a lazy day cooking hot peanut butter noodles get ready under 30 minutes and needs only a few basic ingredients available in every kitchen.
Servings 5 people
- 375 grams Ramen
- 5-6 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp hot sauce adjust as per taste
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion green part
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Thai red chili adjust as per taste
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar/ brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Salt as per taste
Boil the ramen noodles as per instructions given on the packet, strain and keep aside.
In a pan mix peanut butter, chili paste, sesame oil, chili flakes, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic.
Switch on the gas and cook the mixture till peanut butter starts melting. Add water and mix.
Once the mixture starts bubbling add the noodles, mix well and switch off the gas.
Garnish with chopped spring onions, red chilies, and sesame seeds.
Enjoy your super quick, easy and tasty ramen noodles.
- You can also use creamy peanut butter instead of crunchy.
- Add chopped vegetables, mushrooms, or tofu for a healthier version
- Adjust the amount of chili according to your heat tolerance level.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 2243mg | Potassium: 319mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 523IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 4mg