Mung Bean sprouts and avocado sandwich
Vegetarian avocado sandwich with mung bean sprouts is a delicious and nutritious sandwich recipe. A must-try recipe if you are looking for healthy breakfast options that are also easy to make. They perfect to be eaten at any time of the day.
Servings 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 tablespoons mung bean sprouts
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt as per taste
Peel avocado and mash or finely chop the pulp. Add tomato, cucumber, sprouts, green chilies, coriander leaves, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Slightly toast the bread slices. Apply mayonnaise on every bread slice. Put the avocado mix on top of one slice and cover it with the other. Gently press. Similarly, make all the remaining sandwiches.
Enjoy this healthy breakfast with a cup of tea, juice or any other drink of your choice.
- This sandwich can easily be made vegan just by replacing mayonnaise with a vegan spread.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 463mg | Potassium: 565mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 451IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 3mg