Made with just 3 main summer ingredients, this watermelon lemonade recipe gets ready within minutes. Try once & it will become your favorite summer drink.
Servings 5 people
- 6 cups watermelon cubes remove the seeds
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar optional, adjust as per taste
- 15 mint leaves keep some aside for garnishing
- 2 cups chilled water
- Ice cubes optional
Put the watermelon cubes, lemon juice, sugar, and around 10 mint leaves in a blender. Blend to make a smooth paste.
Use a fine strainer to strain all the juice in a jar. If you like you can also keep some pulp in the lemonade.
Add water and mix.
Put ice cubes and mint leaves in serving glasses. Pour the lemonade and enjoy!
- Select your watermelon properly. It should be ripe and sweet. The tips above will help you with that.
- Adding sugar is optional. If the watermelon is already sweet enough, skip the sugar. You can also choose a healthier sweetener like honey, palm sugar, or maple syrup.
- If you want to keep some pulp in the lemonade, don't strain it.
- Instead of using mint leaves just for garnishing, blend it with watermelon. The lemonade will be tastier.
- You can also use sparkling water instead of water in this recipe.