Garlic butter mushroom
Garlic butter mushroom is a quick vegetarian side dish made with only 10 ingredients and gets ready in just 20 minutes.
- 500 grams button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes adjust as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Ground black pepper as per taste
- 1.5 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro/ parsley
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice adjust as per taste
Clean the mushrooms and put in a large bowl.
Add all the remaining ingredients and toss well until all the mushrooms get evenly coated.
Grease a baking tray with some olive oil. Spread the mushrooms on it.
Bake in a pre-heated oven for around 15-20 minutes at 200°C (400°F).
Add some more fresh lime juice and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
- Don't discard the liquid collected in the baking tray after baking. Pour it over the mushrooms while serving.
- If your mushrooms are too big, you can also them in half.
- The baking time may vary depending upon the size of mushrooms.
- Vegans may skip the butter and use only olive oil in the recipe. Or, vegan butter can be used too.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 398mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 162IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg