Vegan blueberry banana smoothie
Vegan blueberry banana smoothie is a delicious and refreshing breakfast perfect for summers. Full of antioxidants, this thick and creamy smoothie can also be enjoyed as a nutritious snack.
Remove the seeds of dates and put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour in serving glasses and garnish with some blueberries, chia seeds, or chopped nuts. Enjoy!
- If you prefer creamier smoothies, add more frozen bananas.
- Use overripe bananas in smoothies, they will taste sweeter.
- Adding chia seeds and nut butter is optional but recommended.
- Feel free to use any sweetener of your choice.
- Adding sweetener is optional if the sweetness of bananas is enough for skip sweetener.
- More detailed recipe tips and tricks are given within the post above. Please refer them while making the recipe
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 101IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 1mg