Strawberry banana smoothie
Strawberry banana smoothie- a deliciously creamy, refreshing, and healthy smoothie recipe for you to enjoy this summer. It needs just 4 ingredients and gets ready 5 minutes!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana ripe/ over-ripe
- 2 cups almond milk/ any milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds optional
- All the fruits that I have used in this recipe are frozen that's why I have used a lot of milk. You can use unfrozen banana too. Use less milk in that case.
- Instead of milk coconut water can be used too.
- If you don't have frozen fruits, use unfrozen ones but then add ice cubes to the blender.
- More detailed recipe tips and tricks are given in the post above. Please follow them to make this recipe.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 56IU | Vitamin C: 90mg | Calcium: 339mg | Iron: 1mg