Quick peanut chaat
Quick peanut chaat is a spicy Indian peanut recipe that gets ready in just 5 minutes. It's a perfect effortless recipe to satisfy your hunger pangs in a healthy way.
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- A handful of fresh coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder adjust to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Squeeze fresh lime juice.
Toss everything. Check and adjust the seasoning.
- As there is already salt in chaat masala, add extra salt carefully.
- To reduce the heat of green chilies, remove the seeds.
- You can also make peanut chaat with boiled peanuts.
- If you want, you can remove the seeds of the tomato before adding it to the chaat.
- Don't make peanut chaat in advance otherwise, the peanuts will lose the crunch.
- More easy recipe tips and tricks are given in the post above, please follow them to make this recipe.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 267mg | Potassium: 518mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg