Mango overnight oats
Mango overnight oats- a delicious make-ahead breakfast recipe that tastes more like a dessert than a breakfast. Despite this, it's nutritious and very easy to make. It's hard to resist this breakfast.
Put the oats, milk, chia seeds, honey, desiccated coconut, and mango cubes in a jar. Mix everything. Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight or at least for 4 hours.
To serve, garnish with chopped mangoes and desiccated coconut, and enjoy!
- Coconut milk tastes the best in this mango overnight oats but you can use whichever milk you prefer.
- This recipe will give you thick overnight oats. If you prefer it thinner, add more milk to get the desired consistency.
- Instead of chopped mangoes, mango puree can be used too.
- Use a sweet, non-fibrous variety of mangoes to make this dish.
- More detailed recipe tips and tricks are given within the post. Please follow them to make this recipe.
Calories: 666kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 762mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 1345IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 5mg