Waldorf salad is a refreshing, crunchy, creamy, sweet, healthy vegetarian salad from America. Made with crunchy fruits, nuts, and mayonnaise/ yogurt its a healthy summer treat.
Servings 4 people
- 2 large apples
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup thick yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp sugar optional
- Freshly ground pepper- as per taste
• Cut the apples and celery in small pieces and grapes in half.
• In a bowl mix yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar(if adding, lemon juice and crushed pepper. Mix well.
• Add the chopped fruits and walnuts to the yogurt dressing and mix everything. Keep it in the fridge till serving time.
• For serving, arrange lettuce on a serving bowl and put the salad on top of it. Enjoy!
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 321mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 164IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg