Easy Vegan Pasta Salad
Easy vegan pasta salad is a tasty, light and refreshing pasta salad recipe. The subtle refreshing flavors of this cold pasta recipe make it a perfect summer recipe.
Servings 6 people
- 300 grams uncooked pasta use any small variety of your choice
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- ½ cup cooked sweet corn kernels
- ½ cup cooked green peas
- 1.5 tablespoons chopped jalapeno
- ¼ cup pitted black olives
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped almonds you can also use walnut or any other nut of your choice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
Following the instructions given on the packet, cook pasta al dente. Strain, add around 2 tablespoons of olive oil and keep aside. Let it reach room temperature.
In a bowl, mix the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, dry herbs, salt, and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
Once the pasta reaches room temperature, add all the chopped vegetables, olives, almonds and dressing to it. Toss well.
Allow the salad to soak in all the flavors (20-30 minutes), before serving. You can also keep it in the fridge and serve cold.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1157IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2mg