Thai peanut sauce
This easy Thai peanut sauce recipe is a very quick and easy dipping sauce recipe that gets ready in just 5 minutes and can be used in a lot of different ways. It's simple yet delicious.
Servings 1 cup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes adjust as per taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice adjust as per taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic adjust as per taste
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- ¼ cup warm water or as required to get the desired consistency
Put all the ingredients except water in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
Add water little by little until you get the desired consistency.
Serve with your favorite snack and enjoy!
- I have used regular peanut butter which already has some salt and sugar in it. If you are using peanut butter with no added sugar and salt, adjust the amount of soy sauce and sugar in the recipe.
- Use warm water in the sauce it will make the mixing process easy and you will get a smooth creamy sauce.
- If your peanut butter is old and dry, add around a teaspoon of sesame oil to the sauce.
- Instead of brown sugar, you can also add any other sweetener of your choice.
- More detailed notes are given in the post above. Please refer them to make this dish.
Calories: 750kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 1787mg | Potassium: 1012mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 312IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 3mg