Pico de gallo
Pico de gallo is a delicious vegan Mexican side dish full of fresh flavors. Enjoy this dish chips or any other snack of your choice.
Servings 5 people
- 2 large ripe tomatoes very finely chopped
- 1 capsicum very finely chopped
- 1 red onion very finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves grated
- 2 green chilies finely chopped/ you can also use jalapeno for a classic recipe.
- 2-3 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1.5 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup optional, but it tastes really great with ketchup and it also helps in keeping all the ingredients together)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt as per taste
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Serve with tortilla chips, burritos, quesadilla or any dish of your choice.
Calories: 41kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1394IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg