Mint chutney also known as Green chutney or pudina chutney is a delicious, refreshing and easy to make Indian dip. Also perfect for using as a sandwich spread.
Servings 5 people
- 2 cups coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves roughly chopped
- 2-3 green chilies roughly chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 inch ginger piece
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1.5 tbsp lime juice adjust as per taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp water adjust the quantity to get the required consistency
Slightly roast the ginger and garlic over direct flame.
Put all the ingredients in a grinder and make a smooth paste.
Check and adjust the seasoning.
Serve this tangy, minty dip with your favorite snacks or just use it as a sandwich spread!
Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 814IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg