These easy oven-roasted potatoes are flavored with warm Moroccan spices, olive oil, and garlic. A delicious vegan and gluten-free side dish loved by all.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I think everyone in this world loves potatoes and every dish you make using it tastes amazing. It’s one of the most ancient vegetables that humans started eating. Even now it’s considered the fifth most important crop in the world. The other crops ahead of it are wheat, corn, rice, and sugar cane.
It’s hard to imagine this world without potatoes and all the wonderful dishes made with it.
Every country, every region has a roasted potato recipe and today I am sharing one from Morocco. It’s a great vegan and gluten-free side dish recipe for every occasion.
What type of potatoes is the best for the roasted potatoes recipe
You can use any type of potato for roasting. They all taste delicious. You can make them with or without skin, whatever you prefer.
If you want to try something different than your regular roasted potatoes, try this easy Moroccan recipe and you won't be disappointed.
More easy vegan Moroccan recipes
Want to try more easy Moroccan recipe? Don't miss to check the following links:
More easy potato recipes
I love potatoes and can eat them every single day without getting bored. If you love them too and looking for more ways to enjoy potatoes then don't miss to check the following recipes:
- Vrat wale aloo-India
- Potato salad-Greece
- Kale and potato sandwich-America
- Oven-baked potato wedges- America
- Aloo ke gutke-India
- Aloo ka raita-India
If you try any of my recipes then please don’t miss to share your feedback and rate the recipe in the comments section below.
Step by step photo instructions
Easy oven roasted potatoes- Moroccan potatoes
- Wash, peel, and cube the potatoes.
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients except coriander leaves.
- Add the potato cubes and toss well.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking tray. Put in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celcius for around 25-30 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked and turn golden brown. Stir once halfway through baking time.
- Once done, take out from the oven and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Enjoy!
- Any variety of potatoes can be used in this recipe.
- You can leave the skin on if you prefer roasted potatoes with skin.