These vegan cookies are made with all the delicious things like chocolate, coffee, and chocolate chips. Very easy to make they are a must-try by every chocolate or coffee lover.
I am a tea person and though I drink coffee too, I don’t love it. However, I love everything else with coffee flavor like ice creams, cakes, cookies, toffees.
And, I adore the combination of chocolate and coffee.
Today’s recipe Vegan Coffee Chocolate cookies have this favorite combination of mine so they are my favorite cookies too.
Like all my other baking recipes, these are also very easy to make. A perfect baking recipe for beginners.
Can ground coffee be used instead of instant coffee in this recipe?
Yes, you can use ground coffee too. However, in that case, either put the cookie dough in the fridge for a few hours before baking so that the dough absorbs the coffee flavor properly.
You can also brew the coffee for a few minutes in the vegan milk, allow it to reach the room temperature and then use it in the dough.
I have used 3 tablespoons of coffee and it gives a very nice balanced flavor of coffee and chocolate to the cookies. However, you can adjust the amount of coffee and cocoa powder depending upon your preference for flavors.
More, easy vegan baking recipes
- Snickerdoodle cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Vegan chocolate cake
- Strawberry muffins
- Double chocolate banana bread
If you try any of my recipes then please don’t miss to rate it in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links shared in my blog are affiliate links and I will get benefited if you buy products from them at no extra cost to you. However, I have personally used most of these products hence recommending them to you. You are free to buy them from anywhere also.
How to make easy vegan chocolate and coffee cookies?
Vegan chocolate and coffee cookies
- 1/2 cup vegan butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup any plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1+3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tbsp instant coffee adjust as per your liking
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp vegan choco-chips optional
- In a bowl mix sugar and butter for around 1-2 minutes. Add vanilla extract and milk, mix and keep aside.
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and make a dough. Initially, it may look a bit dry but if you continue mixing, it will reach the right consistency.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Scoop the cookie dough with an ice cream scoop and arrange on the baking sheet keeping some distance as the cookies will expand on baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven for around 13-15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Once ready, take them out of the oven. Allow them to reach room temperature and enjoy!