Mango cheesecake ice cream is a deliciously refreshing dessert for summers. A must-try treat for the mango lovers.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The mango season will end soon, so before the successive season takes away the last few pieces left in the market I thought of making something using the king of fruits.
I prefer winter over summer and eagerly wait for colder days of the year but, there is one thing which I miss a lot from summers and that thing is mango.
And, today I am sharing one of my favorite mango desserts- Easy Mango Cheesecake Ice cream.
In fact, this summer dessert is a combination of three of my favorite things to eat– Mango, cheesecake, and ice cream! How can anything go wrong with something which is made with such amazingly delicious things?
Do you know that mango is the national fruit of three countries – India, Pakistan, and the Philippines? Also, though Mango is not the national fruit of Bangladesh (their National fruit is jackfruit) Mango tree is their national tree?
I love mango in every form, raw, ripe, cooked, baked, pureed, pickled, candied, frozen. It tastes amazing in every form.
Tips & Tricks
- Use a sweet variety of mango which is fully ripened. If you use sour mango, it will spoil the dessert.
- You can also use canned mango puree in the recipe.
- Spread the mango glaze only once the cream cheese layer becomes firm after freezing for a few hours otherwise, you won’t get a nice layer of glaze.
- Instead of freezing the ice cream in separate bowls, you can use a large container too.
- For a quicker version of cheesecake ice cream, you can follow the recipe of my strawberry cheesecake ice cream to make this dish too.
Easy Mango Recipes
If mango is your favorite fruit too and you want to try different mango recipes before the season ends then don’t miss to check the following easy mango recipes on my blog:
- Thai Mango sticky rice
- Mango Sago Pudding
- Sweet mango chutney
- Green mango chutney
- Thai cabbage salad
- Tropical Popsicles
- Mango phirni
If you try any of my recipes then please don’t miss to rate it in the comments section below.
Step by step photo instructions
How to make Mango Cheesecake Icecream
Mango Cheesecake Icecream
Ingredients for the crust
- 24 graham crackers/ Marie biscuit
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature
Ingredients for the ice cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can condensed milk around 400 gms
- 2 cups mango puree homemade/ canned
Ingredients for mango glaze
- 1.5 cups mango puree homemade/ canned
- 2.5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
Ingredients for garnishing
- Chopped mango optional
- Put the biscuits in a food processor or grinder to make fine crumbs. Take it out in a bowl. Add butter and mix well.
- Evenly spread the biscuit crumbs in the pudding bowls. Press the crumbs to make a flat base.
- Keep the bowls in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the condensed milk and cream in a blender and blend until soft peaks form.
- Add cream cheese, mango puree, and blend again for a few seconds until everything gets mixed.
- Pour the mixture in a large bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap or lid and put in the freezer for around 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out the bowl. Beat the mixture well with an electric whisker.
- Pour the mixture on biscuit crust. Cover the bowls with plastic wrap, and put back in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- In a pan heat mango puree, sugar and water till the sugar gets dissolved completely. Let it reach room temperature.
- Take out the ice cream bowls from the freezer. Pour some mango glaze on top of each bowl and spread evenly.
- Cover the bowls again with plastic wrap and put them back in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- To serve put some chopped mango cubes on top and enjoy!