In every scoop of this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream, you will get to enjoy the divine combination of cheesecake, ice cream, and fresh strawberries. A great summer dessert which is very easy to make and is loved by everyone.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For years I had the habit of trying a new ice cream flavor every time I ate one. I was never loyal to any one flavor of ice cream and always used to get confused on seeing all the options available.
This habit of mine got changed when I tried Cheesecake Ice cream for the first time. Now if I see the option of any Cheesecake ice cream, I know what I need to order. However, I still get confused if more than one flavor of Cheesecake ice cream is available.
Today, I am sharing the recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. A perfect dessert for this season.
I never knew that making this ice cream is so easy until a few years back when I made Mango Cheesecake Ice cream at home for the first time. After that, I tried a lot of different flavors of this Ice Cream at home and they all tasted amazing.
In fact, making it is a lot easier and simpler than making a Cheesecake. So, when I crave Cheesecake I prefer making ice cream instead of baking the cake.
Recipe Tips & Trick
This recipe is so simple that it can be explained in a few sentences- Prepare a basic strawberry jam, blend the dairy items until you get soft peaks, throw in crushed crackers and jam. Mix and freeze.
The chances of a recipe fail are almost nil. However, if you take care of the following points, you will always get the best results:
- Use whipping cream instead of milk for the creamiest ice-cream.
- Use a full-fat version of all the dairy ingredients.
- Always freeze the ice cream in airtight containers and to create an extra layer put a plastic film before putting on the lid. This will prevent the formation of ice crystals in the ice cream.
- If you don’t have fresh strawberries, use frozen ones.
More Easy Summer Desserts
Looking for ideas to beat the heat with some sweet treats? Don’t miss to check the following recipes:
If you try any of my recipes then please don’t miss to rate it in the comments section below.
Step by step photo instructions
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can condensed milk around 400 gms can
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 4 graham crackers/ digestive biscuits roughly crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
Ingredients for strawberry jam
- 1.5 cups strawberry fresh/ frozen
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar white or brown both are fine
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- In a pan add strawberries, sugar, and corn starch. Cook while continuously stirring for a few minutes until you get a jam like consistency. Shift it to a bowl and keep in the fridge for atleast 15 minutes.
- Put the condensed milk and cream in a blender and blend until soft peaks form.
- Add cream cheese to the blending jar and blend again for a few seconds until everything gets mixed.
- Add crushed graham crackers, strawberry jam, and chopped strawberry. Mix everything with the help of a spoon.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into an ice cream mold or baking tin. Cover with a plastic wrap, and freeze for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
- For best results, use the full fat version of all the dairy ingredients.
- Frozen strawberries can also be used in this recipe if fresh are not available.