In every scoop of this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream, you will get to enjoy the divine combination of cheesecake, ice cream, and fresh strawberries. A great summer dessert which is very easy to make and is loved by everyone.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For years I had the habit of trying a new ice cream flavor every time I ate one. I was never loyal to any one flavor of ice cream and always used to get confused on seeing all the options available.
This habit of mine got changed when I tried Cheesecake Ice cream for the first time. Now if I see the option of any Cheesecake ice cream, I know what I need to order. However, I still get confused if more than one flavor of Cheesecake ice cream is available.
Today, I am sharing the recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. A perfect dessert for this season.
I never knew that making this ice cream is so easy until a few years back when I made Mango Cheesecake Ice cream at home for the first time. After that, I tried a lot of different flavors of this Ice Cream at home and they all tasted amazing.
In fact, making it is a lot easier and simpler than making a Cheesecake. So, when I crave Cheesecake I prefer making ice cream instead of baking the cake.
Recipe tips & tricks
This recipe is so simple that it can be explained in a few sentences- Prepare a basic strawberry jam, blend the dairy items until you get soft peaks, throw in crushed crackers and jam. Mix and freeze.
The chances of a recipe fail are almost nil. However, if you take care of the following points, you will always get the best results:
- Use whipping cream instead of milk for the creamiest ice-cream.
- Use a full-fat version of all the dairy ingredients.
- Always freeze the ice cream in airtight containers and to create an extra layer put a plastic film before putting on the lid. This will prevent the formation of ice crystals in the ice cream.
- If you don't have fresh strawberries, use frozen ones.
More Easy Summer Desserts
Looking for ideas to beat the heat with some sweet treats? Don't miss to check the following recipes:
More strawberry recipes
If you like strawberries and looking for more easy strawberry recipes then do check the following links:
Step by step photo instructions
If you try any of my recipes, please rate ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ it on the recipe card and also leave your feedback in the comments section below. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and subscribe to my youtube channel.
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream
Ingredients for strawberry jam
- 1.5 cups strawberry fresh/ frozen
- ¼ cup granulated sugar white or brown both are fine
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- In a pan add strawberries, sugar, and corn starch. Cook while continuously stirring for a few minutes until you get a jam like consistency. Shift it to a bowl and keep in the fridge for atleast 15 minutes.
- Put the condensed milk and cream in a blender and blend until soft peaks form.
- Add cream cheese to the blending jar and blend again for a few seconds until everything gets mixed.
- Add crushed graham crackers, strawberry jam, and chopped strawberry. Mix everything with the help of a spoon.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into an ice cream mold or baking tin. Cover with a plastic wrap, and freeze for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
- For best results, use the full fat version of all the dairy ingredients.
- Frozen strawberries can also be used in this recipe if fresh are not available.