Peach mango smoothie is a deliciously thick and creamy vegan smoothie recipe that needs only 3 ingredients and gets ready in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy it as a refreshing breakfast or a snack on a hot day, you will fall in love with it.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases without any extra cost to you.
From more frequent smoothie recipes getting published on my blog, you can easily guess that the days here in Dubai have started getting hotter. What could be better than a glass of creamy chilled smoothie on such days.
Today, I am sharing my favorite smoothie recipe- vegan peach mango smoothie. This thick and creamy smoothie tastes almost like a dessert. Not only it tastes delicious, it also looks very appealing because of its vibrant color which is perfect for summers.
- What goes in this peach mango smoothie?
- Can nectarine be used instead of peaches?
- What's the difference between nectarine and peach?
- Can peach skin be used in a smoothie?
- How to freeze peaches?
- Why frozen fruits are used in smoothies?
- How to make?
- How to make a thinner smoothie?
- Recipe tips and tricks
- More easy fruit smoothies
What goes in this peach mango smoothie?
You need just 3 ingredients to make this peach smoothie.
- Frozen peaches
- Frozen bananas
- Real mango juice- without added sugar
Can nectarine be used instead of peaches?
Yes, you can use nectarine in this recipe and make nectarine smoothie.
What's the difference between nectarine and peach?
Taste wise nectarines and peaches taste almost similar and can be substitute each other in any recipe.
The main difference between these two fruits is in their skin. Peaches have fuzzy skin but the skin of nectarine is smooth.
Also, the nectarines are slightly sweeter than the peaches.
Can peach skin be used in a smoothie?
Because of its fuzz many people wonder if they should peel the peaches before adding to the smoothie.
Peaches are not required to be peeled, just wash the peaches, freeze them and use in the smoothie. You will not taste or feel the fuzz in your peach smoothie.
How to freeze peaches?
To freeze peaches at home follow the following steps:
- Wash the peaches and then cut into medium-sized pieces. Discard the seeds.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the peach pieces in a single layer on it.
- Put the tray in the freezer for a few hours. Once fully frozen, transfer the peaches to a zip lock bag or freezer-proof container and store them in the fridge.
Why frozen fruits are used in smoothies?
Frozen fruits make the smoothie thick and creamy. The ice crystals of the frozen fruits also help in keeping the smoothie chilled for a longer time.
How to make?
Making a smoothie is the easiest thing in the world. Just put everything in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into the glasses. If required, garnish with chopped fruits, nuts, or any other topping, and enjoy!
How to make a thinner smoothie?
I love thick creamy smoothies as they taste like a dessert. However a lot of people prefer thinner smoothies.
The recipe that I have shared will give you a very thick smoothie. If you want to make it thinner either increase the amount of mango juice or use unfrozen banana.
Recipe tips and tricks
- Instead of mango juice, you can also use chopped mangoes and coconut milk in this smoothie. For a very thick smoothie use frozen mango else use unfrozen ones.
- Bananas have a very dominating taste so don't add more than 1/2 a banana in this recipe. If you don't have any problem with the taste of bananas you can add more.
- Mango is a very sweet fruit so this smoothie doesn't need any extra sweetener. But if you want you can add any sweetener of your choice.
- Don't make smoothies in advance. Make it only when you want to enjoy it. Once the ice crystals of frozen fruits melt completely, the smoothie tastes very bad.
More easy fruit smoothies
Looking for more easy fruit smoothie recipes? Don't miss to check the following links:
If you try any of my recipes, please rate it in the recipe card and also leave your feedback in the comments section below. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and subscribe to my youtube channel.
Mango peach smoothie
- 2.5 cups frozen peaches
- ½ frozen banana
- 2.5 cups mango juice sugar free
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- You can also use chopped mangoes and coconut milk instead of mango juice in this recipe.
- Bananas have a very dominating taste that's why I have used less banana and more peaches in the recipe. If you don't have any issue with the taste of banana you can use banana and peaches in equal quantity
- The sweetness of mango is enough in this peach smoothie but if you like it sweeter add any sweetener of your choice like maple syrup, honey, etc.
- More detailed recipe tips and tricks are given in the post above. Please follow them to make this recipe.