This delicious Hot Peanut butter noodles recipe needs only a few easily available ingredients and gets ready under 30 minutes. A perfect recipe for a lazy day cooking.
Since last night, it's raining in Dubai. It’s one of those days when you don’t feel like anything except staying in your bed cuddled with your favorite book and a cup of tea or coffee.
So, as I wanted to spend more time reading then to cook, it's tough to decide the dinner. After a few pages, I had to pull back my wandering mind from dinner planning to the book. As the dinner time was approaching I kept on discarding all the ideas of cooking any dish that takes more than 30 minutes in the kitchen.
After a lot of thinking, I decided to make one of my favorite noodle recipes- Hot peanut butter ramen. It’s a delicious, super quick, and easy ramen noodle recipe.
You can use any type of noodles in this dish.
To make this super easy ramen noodles all you need to do is boil some noodles. While the noodles are boiling add the remaining ingredients in a pot, mix, let it simmer, and finally, add the noodles. Toss, garnish, and enjoy.
Can there be an easier recipe?
And, the best thing is that this vegan ramen dish is very tasty. Everyone whom I served it, loved it.
Variation suggestions and tips
- Those who are allergic to peanut may use almond butter or any other nut butter.
- For a healthier version, you can add chopped vegetables, mushrooms, corn, or even fried tofu to this dish.
- Add a teaspoon of tahini paste for a more intense nutty and earthy flavor.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts for extra crunch.
More Vegan Asian recipes
Who doesn't like delicious Asian food takeaways? However, making Asian food at home is even better. If you are looking for easy vegan Asian recipes, don't miss to check the following recipes:
- Veg Manchow Soup
- Chinese style vegetables in hot garlic sauce
- Veg momos
- Veg Chowmein
- Chinese stir-fried tofu with sprouts
- Kung pao noodles with charred broccoli
- Vietnamese dumplings
If you try any of my recipes then please don’t miss to rate it in the comments section below.
Step by step photo instructions
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links shared in my blog are affiliate links and I will get benefited if you buy products from them at no extra cost to you. However, I have personally used most of these products hence recommending them to you. You are free to buy them from anywhere also.
How to make Peanut Butter Noodles?
Peanut Butter Noodles
- 375 grams Ramen
- 5-6 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp hot sauce adjust as per taste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion green part
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Thai red chili adjust as per taste
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar/ brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Salt as per taste
- Boil the ramen noodles as per instructions given on the packet, strain and keep aside.
- In a pan mix peanut butter, chili paste, sesame oil, chili flakes, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic.
- Switch on the gas and cook the mixture till peanut butter starts melting. Add water and mix.
- Once the mixture starts bubbling add the noodles, mix well and switch off the gas.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions, red chilies, and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy your super quick, easy and tasty ramen noodles.
- You can also use creamy peanut butter instead of crunchy.
- Add chopped vegetables, mushrooms, or tofu for a healthier version
- Adjust the amount of chili according to your heat tolerance level.